When suffering does not destroy you, even though you have been to the edge of the abyss, you know something that you cannot know in any other way. Someone else is sustaining you. You are indeed living by a life not your own. Or as I love to say, "Your life is not about you." It is henceforth, most truly, about God. And you are merely "free sample" of what God has always been doing. - Quote from Richard Rohr

October 28, 2006

No More Thrush

Yes, you heard me correctly. Tonight my mom and I went to a church service which was conducted by Bill Johnson http://www.ibethel.org/. This man has been anointed by God for healing. He spoke about how the Kingdom of God is at hand. That means just that... it's right here ... at hand. You may be familiar with verses that say that which is bound on earth is bound in heaven, that which is loosed on earth is loosed in heaven. The actual translation is that which is loosed on earth has ALREADY been loosed in heaven and that which is bound on earth has ALREADY been bound in heaven. So cancer is bound in heaven, it doesn't exist in heaven, so because of that I have the power thru Jesus Christ to bind it on earth.

But back to my thrush. After Bill spoke he had words of knowledge (things shown to him by God). He asked if anyone had sores in their mouth. Well, thrush countedm right? So I raised my hand. He was rattling off a lot of other problems: back aches, broken legs, eye problems, etc. People were raising their hands left and right. They counted 138 people who felt a difference in their pain, ability to move, etc.

He then had people around us pray for us. My tongue began tingling and then it didn't feel so thick. The roof of my mouth felt like when you burn it... like a bunch of skin had come off the roof of my mouth, but it didn't hurt.

I had my mom look at my tongue and it wasn't thick with white gunk!!!

And my mom has been having this "bubble" when she looked straight out of her right eye. An 11th grader prayed for her. And the bubble went away. It was amazing. She said she always thought this "stuff", being prayed for and healings were just a hoax. I think God changed her mind!

When we went to eat, she was closing her left eye and kept shaking her head and I kept sticking out my tongue and feeling the roof of my mouth. I wonder what the people around us thought??

I'm praying for all of you!

Oh yea, a lady in front of me prayed for me without me telling her anything. She prayed that the dryness would go away and my oil glands would work! Wow, if I wasn't dry then I'd probably not itch... ya think???

No comments: