When suffering does not destroy you, even though you have been to the edge of the abyss, you know something that you cannot know in any other way. Someone else is sustaining you. You are indeed living by a life not your own. Or as I love to say, "Your life is not about you." It is henceforth, most truly, about God. And you are merely "free sample" of what God has always been doing. - Quote from Richard Rohr

November 23, 2006

Oh I forgot 2 things - A God Moment

See my note on Thrush. When I went to the drs. after the weekend when my thrush was healed...I stuck my tongue out at Dr. Vu and she said "Your thrush is gone. Wow that medicine works good." I told her I had used it ONE time. Funny thing is that Bill Johnson had a "word" about the "inside" of the mouth. My lips still have thrush! So I've been using the medicine!

On Saturday night when I went to the meeting, my neck was killing me from my accident (see on my way to Houston). It hadn't hurt like this at all. So I got prayed for. When I went to see my Chiropractor on Tuesday and he was adjusting me I asked, "So how does my neck and back feel?" He gave me thumbs up and I said, "So does my neck and back and feel like it did before my accident?" He said, "Yea, it does!" Another touched body. Wish this stupid old MF/Sezary cell would respond as quickly.

Ok, this Texas girl is off to make Northern turkey dressing that only she will eat. But the family (my in-laws) will say several times thru the meal, "Its good Renee, it's just like eating dessert though." I put raisins and pecans in my white bread dressing! What can I say? My mom grew up in Detroit and my dad, though born and raised in Texas, had good taste buds. I must say my mother-in-law does make the only and best cornbread dressing I've ever eaten. Not that I've eaten a lot, I try and avoid it... you know Luby's dressing with the yellow gravy with eggs in it? EWWWWWWW weeee, can't abide by that. Ok, now I'll ask forgiveness of all of you eat that stuff!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you are writting again. Hope your Turkey day was great. I look forward to reading more of your entries.

Anonymous said...

I have Sezary syndrome and peripheral t-cell lymphoma, too. Please contact me at kwanigirl@hotmail.com. I have many questions and would like to talk with you.